Bankruptcy Filing Process
Riverside Bankruptcy Attorney
1. It begins when the financial burden has become too heavy and you don’t see a way out of your situation. Make a call to The Turoci Firm to schedule an appointment so we can discuss your situation.
2. At this point a determination will be made as to which debt-relief option will be your best path, whether you can work through your situation with a credit counselor or if you should retain The Turoci Firm. Once you retain our firm, we can discuss how you can pay our attorney fees – even though you have other bills that have gone unpaid. We will outline an easy payment plan.
3. Next, we’ll help you schedule a meeting with a Debt Management specialist for a pre-filing counseling session.
4. We will discuss how your short-term financial needs can be met and begin to plan your long-term solution. If at any time during the process you have questions, please feel free to call the firm. We understand this will be a difficult process and the firm is here for you.
5. If the firm is representing you in a bankruptcy filing and you are receiving harassing creditor calls, you may direct the calls to the firm. If these calls have become abusive, we can fight back by enforcing the provisions in the Fair Credit Debtor Protection Act.
6. In the final stages of your case, The Turoci Firm can provide assistance in rebuilding your credit and moving forward with your life.
We have two locations: Los Angeles and Inland Empire weekend appointments are available. I want to set up my free consultation. Bankruptcy By PhoneDesigned to fit your schedule. Receive same service as walk in I want to file for bankruptcy by phone